Homestuck Art Giveaway! Yay! I’ve actually been sitting on this for awhile since I did the My Little Pony giveaway. I felt kinda bad that I didn’t have anything for you Homestuck people since I KNOW there’s a bunch of you hanging out around my Tumblr.
- YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME TO WIN!
- Go ahead and reblog up to 3 times. I mean, don’t spam your Tumblr. People don’t like that. (But waiting a couple days and reblogging again helps this giveaway get more attention!) Likes count for you too, but reblogs obviously improve your chances.
- I will ship anywhere! (Shipping date is dependent on bills and paychecks, so it might not get to you RIGHT away, but I’ll keep you posted.)
- This giveaway ENDS on AUGUST 5th. I’ll be picking the winners at the end of that day (around 6-8PM Pacific time).
- Winner 1: Original, inked, 11x14” drawing with all 12 trolls! This is the original linework for this colored piece.
- Winner 2: Original, inked 11x14” drawing of Magical Girl Aradia! This is the original linework for this colored piece that was featured in Kanaya’s Beauty Salon.
- Winner 3: Original, graphite and red pencil 9x12” God Tier Vriska! This is the original artwork for this colored piece.
- All winners will receive a postcard sized sketch of a Homestuck character of their choice with the artwork they win!
- Super secret thing: For winners 1 and 2. I will consider coloring in the two pieces with Copics or colored pencils if you pass on the character sketch. BE AWARE that this could greatly increase the time it takes to get the art to you. As in, maybe months (full time job and freelance work on the side really limit my spare time). Sorry Vriska, the red line makes coloring you a not-so-good idea and won’t look that great.
I’m parting with the original, on paper art here folks, so it’s a little heartbreaking. And yes, those scans are very accurate. I’m very OCD with my linework, so I do very little editing in Photoshop.
That’s it folks! I know not everyone likes Aradia or Vriska, so if you win either of those and aren’t partial to them, I will be more than happy to either pick a new winner (if you pass, though I’ll still give you a sketch of a character of your choice, but just sent via email), OR you may gift it to someone (don’t worry, you still get the sketch)!